Free Financial Health Check
Are you looking to obtain finance for a home or other asset? You may be unsure about how much you can borrow and what lender is the right one for you.
We’d like to help you answer these questions and any more you may have with a no-obligation, free financial health check.
What We’ll Do
In this health check we will:
• Review your current financial situation
• Show you which lenders are best suited for your individual financial circumstances
• Advise you on how to best achieve your financial goals
• Make sure your current loan is right for you
• Answer any questions you may have about obtaining a loan
• Look at investment options to make your money work for you
Licensed & Accredited
Barry Swain is a fully licensed and accredited mortgage broker with over 27 years of industry experience.
No Hidden Fees
This financial health check is completely free and there is no obligation at all for you to use our services after the assessment.
We have access to over 25 different lenders so we can shop around and find you the best deal that suits you.
Are You Really Getting a Good Deal?
• How long since your lender…checked to see if you were still getting a good deal with a competitive interest rate?
• How long since your lender…reviewed your financial position and looked to see if you had the potential to invest in more property and build wealth for retirement?
• How long since you…had a valuation on your property to see your true equity position?
“Barry has been a phenomenal help with helping my husband and myself obtain a loan to build our dream home. Barry is highly professional and knowledgeable. He did a wonderful job communicating with us through the process and making it very smooth and efficient. Thank you to Barry and the team at Specialised Mortgage Solutions for working under the tight time frames to process our loan.”
Christina – Happy Client
It’s Time To Talk To Your Financial GP
If you would like to claim your free financial health check, just fill out the contact form below.
Our “financial GP” AKA professional mortgage brokers are here to help.