The budget planner will help you work out your income and expenses which will then determine your financial position. This can be used to determine whether or not you can afford a loan.
How To Use The Budget Planner
- Fill in your income details including the frequency (weekly, fortnightly, monthly or annual) and the $ amount.
- Fill in your expenses one after another by selecting the ‘Home’, ‘Living’, ‘Transport’, ‘Loan’ and ‘Leisure’ tabs at the top of the calculator.
- Select the ‘Insurance/Super’ tab at the top of the calculator and fill in the sections that apply to you.
- Click on the ‘Summary’ tab which will summarise your total income and total expenses and show you if you have a surplus and how much this surplus is.
- Using the buttons in the bottom right corner of the planner, you can save your report as a PDF file or print it.